Please note, we do not support any function that is not mentioned below. We can not provide support for any third party plugins that are not compatible with QuickFlora POS.
How Woo works with QuickFlora POS
In order to properly sync all Woo order data with your POS, you MUST ensure your Woo cart is configured as follows. Failure to do so will result in missed data on orders and lead to complaints. You can NOT create random fields in Woo that do not exist in the QuickFlora POS.
Woo Commerce Approved Sync Set Up
We currently support a one way sync (meaning Woo cart order data can be pushed automatically into the POS) but no updates of products and other data can go from the POS to the Woo cart. For the proper importing of Woo order data into Quickflora POS there are some key points to be noted:
- Any delivery methods used on the Woo cart must be already setup in POS.
- Any add-on item must be added as separate line item.
- We only support one single shipping address per order.
- Any field used on the Woo cart must exist in POS, if not in POS then that information may display in internal notes on order in POS.
- Payments charged on Woo cart orders will be stored as “credit card payment” in QuickFlora POS and no future adjustment on that original charge can be made in Woo after that order data is imported (it must be made in your processor account) not in the QuickFlora POS. (examples are refunds, order adjustments, etc)
Please refer to this sample Woo shopping cart as the proper way to configure your Woo cart in order to sync order data properly.
If you have any further questions, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and enter “Woo cart question” in the subject line.
Need Help with Woo Configuration?
Our support team can complete this task for you for a one time $300 set up fee, and sync this to your QuickFlora POS. Please allow 7 days for processing.